Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Work Experience...

Our Department decided for us to receive our Diploma after 3rd year we have to have 31 days of working experience. Which I think is a great idea because it pushes us to go find work, but we are only aloud to work in the photographic industry to make our hours count. We have to work 31 days but 8 hours counts as one day so we have to work 248 hours and we only have until the end of our 2nd term to complete these hours.

I was lucky that one of my class mates, Dena Churchman, got two job offers which she revered me to one of the photographers. I was so happy when I got the call from Samantha Maber. She is an extraordinary photographer and I love her style of taking images. She has a unique and different view and what I love about her the most is she likes to use minimum depth of field. Sam has such a down to earth personality and so easy to get along with.

Here is a link to her website so that you can see how an amazing photographer she is:

I did a couple shoots assisting her and recently I started to do some editing for her I like because now my working hours started to become fewer. At the moment I’ve done 68 hours, so I have 180 Hours to go... and counting!

No comments:

Post a Comment