Sunday, February 27, 2011

7 Deadly Sins - Generate

Who?
My model is going to be centre of attention. I would like to get a model with long black/dark hair with intense black make-up and also dressed in dark gray and black.

What?
I’m going to then photograph each sin separately with the different animals or objects that suited each sin. In Photoshop I’ll change the colour of the objects depending on what colour goes with what sin. These images I’ll incorporate into the main image.

How?
I want my model to be against a plain wall. I’ll check my exposure because I want to use a long exposure. The reason for the long exposure is that I want my model to move as if she is going insane or mental... Like all the sin’s are eating her up inside. I would like to show the insanity and movement of it.

Where?
I would like to find a dark grimly place with an old cracked plain wall to shoot the main photograph. My other images of the objects I will shoot against a plain colour wall so that I can cut them out and place them in the main image.

When?
This all depends on when we get our assignment to produce our images. But for now I can try to organise a model that will suite my idea and to find all my objects that go with each sin.

No comments:

Post a Comment