Saturday, February 26, 2011

7 Deadly Sins - Identify the Task

What is required for CRIT 1 (08/03/2011)?
We are required to show a storyboard on an A1 paper/board. On this board we must show our ideas and inspiration for our final photograph. We can include images prints from our blogs and references to our ideas.

What are your limitations for transport/models/season/location etc?
Finding the perfect location for your idea is going to be a problem. I’m not much of a people’s person so finding a model that is going to suite my idea is going to be hard. Let’s hope one of my friends is going to be up for it.

How can this assignment be achieved within your resources like money/skill/style?
I have an idea but I’m still not sure how I’m going to accomplish it, usually when the time comes it will come to me but this time, don’t think I can do that with this assignment. I want to incorporate the animals with the seven deadly sins and the colours. I would like to give my main image a grudge feeling but I don’t think close-up photography will work with this assignment.

The limitations of equipment?
I think with my equipment I can achieve what I want to achieve. The main thing is to make my idea in my head into reality and that it would look great. I think the only equipment I wish I had was studio lights that would make this assignment easier.

The limitations of an A1?
I don’t think an A1 sheet of paper would be a problem. I’m not sure if I’ll be able to fill the whole A1 with information but I’ll try.

No comments:

Post a Comment